©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Camera for the Holidays?

Are you now saying "Now what?"

Don't fret!

Camera's are a super popular Holiday gift! Unfortunately, the event you want to photograph is typically happening right when you get your new gift! It can be ultra frustrating! Hopefully, you managed to muddle through and your gift giver was nice enough to give you charged batteries and a memory card in it!

But, if that's as far as you have gotten rest assured I am not going to leave you without some support! I will be starting a new series in January designed just for you! This series will be titled: Time to Click and I will be taking you from the first steps of opening the box, proper charging of batteries, what the differences are in memory cards, to proper handing and care, basic functions and how to properly store and archive and even options to print and share your images!

I have a lot of plans for the year and am already working on this series! If you are looking forward to following along - be sure to send me a note and let me know what your struggling with, and what your really looking to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment