©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Monday, December 10, 2012

All I want for Christmas


I want a lot of things for Christmas... important, meaningful things. However, I thought I would post a couple of wishlist items, that I have found around the internet... been inspired by, made me giggle, or perhaps I just LOVE.

I really want the new purple ones... I know color doesn't matter... but how hot would they look!

It's just a photoshop thing!

Since I am old school and HAVE really done darkroom stuff... this is HYSTERICAL (to me)!

What you thought it would be all photo related? I need some really fantastic shoes!

A statement jacket, that isn't a jacket



A purse that is not a purse! Steller for traveling!
 And while this is listed last.. that's only to put emphasis on it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag! It would be the perfect outside for the camera insert... and Zeeuh is such a great small business to support!http://zeeuh.storenvy.com/products/581406-kelly-bag-fiesta-floral






No comments:

Post a Comment