©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Catching Santa!

Ok, this is SUPER cute!!!!

Since my daughter has decided that she doesn't want to go see Santa to do photos with him any more, odd since she was never afraid of him and we always did something fun like breakfast with Santa at the zoo with friends... but whatever. For the past 2 years we have done an email from Santa, where he sends a nice personalized letter saying how proud he is of her accomplishments and he is looking for a special ____ gift for her. She loves them. 

But this year, I found this, well being part of US Family Bloggers, the offer found me.  After going to the site, and checking out the process, I am totally going to do it! Plus, I thought I would share it with you all! What could be more fun! 

Basically you take a photo of your house, holiday tree, Grandma or Mom, and upload the image you want to use. Select from several images of Santa, like him leaning over to do a kiss, placing presents under the tree etc... the program combines the two images and poof - you "caught" Santa in your own home! You can print or email the image out right then!
The service is normally $10, not bad... Here is a code I get to share with my readers for 25% off that... Code:SANTA2012

I am planning on taking some photos of our tree and working on this over the weekend so I can show you our image next week! I would love to see yours also! Be sure to link them to me if you post them! 

Oh and if you want to  have even more fun! Enter to win the ipad giveaway or learn how get a FREE Santa image here!








No comments:

Post a Comment