©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Monday, January 27, 2014

What's in the studio?

Today I am super excited to be working on a project for fellow Indie A-list member 

Krmbal


Not only do I LOVE the designs from owner Tessa - but I have purchased from her for birthdays several times over the past year and each time she has been SUPER wonderful to work with! 

It doesn't hurt my raving opoinin of her at all that she's an owner after my own heart! Krmbal is an indie clothing brand dedicated to eco-friendly and eco-conscious choices! Plus she partners with other small businesses in the indie and local community to help boost our economy and make a real difference. Oh, and one more thing! She also donate a portion of all sales to Kiva borrowers to help others build their small businesses and achieve a greater impact! 

Talk about doing it right!
Here are a few sneak peaks from me test shots this morning...


I can't wait to share her "real" images from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment