©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Thursday, April 11, 2013

This and That

This week has been short!
That means really I have been super busy! I can't believe its Thursday already! Where does the time go!!!

I have many clients with new secret products, and I am getting to open a new client box this morning so I am very excited to see what she has sent! I wish I could share some of the images over the past week... but its all very hush hush... but its killing me!

This week was also school class photos for the little one.
That she decided to do her hair like Abby from NCIS is PRICELESS!
This kid, I tell you! If you want to know what my kid looks like - look up Punky Brewster from the 80's hit show... I know... way before your time!(mine too... *wink wink*)

That, we get stopped in stores and people comment on it all the time is so funny! It puts me in an 80's kind of mood this morning!

This morning its raining and THAT means it's a great day to buckle down, get creative and bust out some fab new product images! I hope to be able to share some next week!

For now - chew on this: The lead singer of Flock of Seagulls was a hairdresser before he joined the group. Go figure.





No comments:

Post a Comment