It really made me smile.
Your right! I am not.
There are a lot of ways that I am not that photographer... and I thought I would share a my list of 10 things about myself and my business that set me apart!
- I don't judge your photography skills
- I don't claim to be the "end all be all" to photography
- I SHARE my knowlage, I WANT to help
- I don't believe equipment is everything
- I believe in client's privacy and I don't share even a 1/3 of the work I do
- I don't ever want COST to be the reason why someone doesn't have great images! Personally or for their products. Everyone deserves to have amazing images.
- I am old school and believe "It's not a print until you can hold it in your hand"
- I do a lot of charity work
- I support women, local, and small businesses
- I focus on being green. Recycling, re-purposing and purchasing from companies with a "green focus".
I have spent several days... well weeks really, in the past few months working with other business owners who don't have products that could be shipped or who are choosing at this time not to send products to me for other reasons, mostly because they do mostly custom items. I have been troubleshooting and offering my advice free to them to improve their home studio set up, and camera skills to be able to get the "best" available images, working with what they have.
This month was sort of a toss up for me when I made my plan for the year... so I have decided I will focus on macro and product photography this month since it seems so many people out there REALLY need this help! I hope to share some tips, techniques and camera functions to help you achieve better images on your own.
This does not in any way mean I couldn't use your support, or business! I would LOVE to help you with your imaging needs! Like I said before - don't let cost be the reason you don't have good images! I have several deals available, I offer trade for services in many cases... and I will do my best to work with YOUR budget without sacrificing your needs!
In fact, I will offer the first 3 people to email me at VertePhoto at Gmail dot Com a FREE 1 box shoot! What ever you want to send 1 time only.. you only pay the shipping. Everything will get the full treatment... multiple photos of each item, digital preview and watermarking with your logo or website... full photo release and a special surprise item to be returned with your products! My march madness gift to you!
I don't know anyone else who offers FREE product images! But hey... I am not "that" photographer !