©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Then There Were TWO Loves of My Life.

Hey there, I'm Kristina. TheStreetersUltd is where I call home here on the internet but today my very lovely friend Candy - real life friend and blog friend - asked me to come visit you and talk about love?
Why?
Aside from it being that lovey-dovey time of year (aka the month Valentine's Day)? 
Well friends, I love LOVE.
And my heart is oh-so-full at the moment.



Photo by Theresa J Photography 


I met the love of my life, my husband,  Ryan in 2004. I didn't start falling for him until 2005. I started dating him in 2006.
Oh did I mention we lived 560 miles away from one another?! 
So after our long distance relationship of traveling back and forth from Kansas and Colorado I packed my bags and moved to Colorado at the end of 2006.
Everyone thought we were crazy - and maybe we were - but we knew this relationship was right.
We made it through living together without killing each other but it wasn't until 2009 that we got engaged.
We got married later that year, and have been married ever since.
Ryan is my very best friend, he is my total opposite most of the time but he's also my biggest fan just as I am his. We complete each other in a way that I can't really even put into words.
Never did I think I could love him any more, or love anyone as much as I love him.

Then in March of 2012 we found out we were expecting - we had been trying for quite some time so we were thrilled.


In November we welcomed our first child into the world and I had no idea how much my heart would be exploding with love. I thought I knew, but really I didn't know much. 
My heart had to have tripled in size the moment my eyes laid on my husband falling in love at first sight with our daughter, and then the moment I got to lay eyes on her the love I had for her for the nine months in my womb multiplied by I don't even know how much.

Every day I fall further and further in love with our daughter - every single smile or just moment in general - I am soaking it all in and loving every second because the truth is, she will only be as small as she is today, Today. Every day she grows a little more, learns something new and it's so exciting.

And friends, it's like falling in love with my husband all over again too. He adores her, I love overhearing little conversations he has at her, or the little songs he makes up just to keep her entertained.

So here I am with two loves of my life, two human beings that complete me in ways that I never thought possible.

My Husband & My Daughter.
The Two Loves of My Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment