©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Im In Love


I am sad that this will be my last official Friday, I'm in Love post! I have had a lot of fun sharing things with you and I might have to bring it back on some sort of regular basis!

I am always sharing with you handmade, and home-based businesses that I LOVE and shop... but sometimes it's hard to find all your "daily" items in that venue. So I thought I would end with a few "everyday" items that make my day happier, healthier, greener and cleaner!
Bear River Valley Cereal

OMGoodness! I am so happy that I found this cereal! Ok. First, on its ingredients list. is whole grain, pumpkin, yams, blueberry's, carrot...hello veggies and fruits in the morning for my kid! Second, Free of artificial flavors or preservatives. No high fructose corn syrup. No hydrogenated oil. Third, 75% LESS Packaging materials!! RESEALABLE BAG! Oh and "We purchase wind-generated electricity credits for 100% of the electricity used to make our cereals because working with Mother Nature just seems like common sense to us." direct from the website.  I love stand up companies that make a good product, and put thought into how they effect the environment! Plus, my kid thinks its a "treat" because it has marshmallows, which we would never do in any other cereal! OH! They have other flavors also... chocolate, frosted wheat's... gluten free options... and best of all found in my regular Safeway store! (they hide them by the granola!)

I have mentioned this next one before.  But it seriously is the best purchase I have made for $5 this year!

Magic Tap
Ok, to be fair the website say's $19.99 I found mine on the "as seen on" rack at Walgreens for $10, and had a $5 store coupon from the rewards card. I am not sure I would be so in love with it as a $20 purchase... who am I kidding it keeps me from getting up at dinner to refill milk glasses 3 times, and it allows my kid the freedom to get her own breakfast so I can enjoy my coffee. So  what a price for some peace right? LOVE THIS! I will even take cleaning up a few spills in my fridge as it drips occasionally and my kid presses the blue handle with her finger for "kicks" occasionally.

And my last product to share today... tho I have a TON that I wish I could fit in, is from Wildtree


WILDTREE Dealer / or find your own vendor at Wildtree.com
This is from the direct sales company WildTree. They were started in 96 by a mom who had two young children with dietary restrictions. The offer "the highest quality herbs, spices and culinary blends that are free of preservatives, additives, fillers and promote a healthier lifestyle. We believe in the value of making cooking a quicker, easier, more healthful project for those who are short on time." (from website)     There are many products from them that I adore. This one is a personal favorite because while it lists to mix with milk/mayo I use Greek yogurt for a healthier twist and my kid uses THIS to dip veggies into rather then the over processed, "other" options. Plus when I order from my friend Christine (linked you to her FB page above) I get to help another woman in business make money!  I love THAT!  

Disclaimer: I am not a review site. I purchase all of these products and have not received any money or product discounts/ or freebies in return for my thoughts and personal review of them.                          































No comments:

Post a Comment