©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday and I'm in Love


I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love
-The Cure


Since this month is all about love... I thought I would share a few things that I love! Enjoy!



Babies, crying, sleeping, smiling.... it doesn't really matter!



Crazy Funky designs and fabrics


Lip Butter from Streeter & CO


Lilacs, lavender and all things French







3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, new follower from the GYB blog hop. Gorgeous camera, I love photography related things as well, they're always fun. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by ladies!
    Kristin, that's just a generic image from Nikon... while I do shoot a DSLR from Nikon... that's not my camera :) I guess I should put that on my to-do list and do some images of my personal equipment someday!

    ReplyDelete