©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

5 Days of Thankful: Day 2

Today I am thankful that my business allows me to meet and get to know so many fantastic business owners.

I get to network and provide a much needed service to so many fantastic people! Plus, I get to see, touch, sometimes smell and even taste products that I otherwise would not have come into contact with. These are women owned businesses that you wont find in a big box store, and I can feel good about supporting them because I know who my money is going to support. It isn't paying for TV ads or making more top "1%ers", it is making the difference in someones life, directly!

So thank you to the women who I work with, who support me, and who allow me to have this awesome business. Without you, there wouldn't be a Verte!

No comments:

Post a Comment