©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

5 days of Thankful: Day 3

Today I am thankful that my business gives me an opportunity to share and do what I love! I started in the industry at the young age of 16 and was told soon after once you have photography in your blood your never really "out of the industry" it will suck you back in one way or the other. I didn't really believe that at the time of course, but here I am close to 20 years later...

I love that I can find an hour or two a day to put together some photography tips to help others and maintain this blog. I love that the internet makes it possible to connect with others who I wouldn't normally be able to help. Above all, I am thankful that each day I pick up my camera I know I am not just doing a job, but I am doing something I can never be "done with" It is... in my blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment