©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Monday, November 19, 2012

Scarf Swap!

I had a super fun time hitting up the stores to find a gift to send out to my scarf swaper... While I opted to send more of a "year round" piece, since my swap person is from Houston as well... and seriously its still 70 during the days! So for Kayla at www.sealedwithakay.com I took some liberty from her pins... where she has this... along with a few other things...

If you want to see what I found... head over to her blog! www.sealedwithakay.comhttp://www.sealedwithakay.com/2012/11/scarf-swap-revealed/#comments 



Breonna from www.brewrites.com sent me my wonderful scarf! She took some insperation from my personal Pins.. I am guessing from....



 and sent me this!



Thanks so much! It is sure to keep me warm now that it is cooling down! I special nod out to Lindsey who brought this all together and hosted the swap!
You should stop by and see what else she has cooking at www.creativelyclassy.blogspot.com


2 comments: