©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Monday, August 6, 2012

To Products, with Love




My time in the studio, with a product is very special to me. The heat from the strobes, the bright lights... its magical!
OK, not really "magical" but it is a very relaxing part of my day. There are no kids to chase, no wind to wait for, no one to distract me. It's just me and a product working together to create the best image to sell it.
I have so many fantastic product clients who have stayed with me, after leaving Colorado and my previous business. Mailing me products to shoot, and keeping me sane and working as I took the next step along my journey in life. I can say with all seriousness, I love each of you!
For those of you who don't know about my product photography services, please allow me to give you a introduction.
Simple: Ship or bring your products to me. I will photograph your products and post the edited images in a secure gallery. Review your images and let me know if you'd like us to make any changes to any of them. Once approved, pay your invoice through the website, PayPal, or by check, and we'll deliver your images and return your products.
Clean: Your products are polished, dusted and cleaned to the best of my ability before each shoot. I wear cotton or latex gloves when handling them to reduce fingerprints, and will always re-do them if I see a stray hair, dust or other quality issues, before I post them to be viewed. I don't believe in "post production" editing for quality control issues, or for your product. If your stone has a chip in it, that is how it will be photographed.
Green: I use recycled, up-cycled, and natural backdrops, and props when ever possible. Often creating, sewing, dying, or painting my own to create just the right look for your images. Some clients will even pay a little extra to have a backdrop made exclusively for them.
Verte: This is my promise. You will love and see the time I have spent with your images in the quality and detail. If you are not satisfied, I will work with you until you are.
Price: . I provide custom quotes on all photography services. I never want price to be an issue, if you are a start-up, small business, or simply not budgeted for photography services, please let me know. I can work with you and offer solutions to fit your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment