©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Friday, June 14, 2013

Morning Coffee

This morning while I have some coffee, I thought I would share a big event in our neck of the woods.

I am super excited to announce that we will be moving at the end of the month. It's not the move we wanted to make, but it will give my family some much needed space.

It will also put us closer to Alicia from Zeeuh - she has been a great connection and SUPER sweet to me! I can't wait to get to know her and her family better! Right now I will tell you she has this new AMAZING summer collection in her shop - and I ordered an item before it was even released because I loved the colors SO much!!! In fact, I might order even more :) I LOVE her creations!
This is just a couple of the items I have purchased from her in the past few months.


Alicia met me earlier this week, and my new mug hug is keeping me company in the studio as I finish up my current project for another favorite client (who I am I kidding... I love them all!).

Coffee tastes sweeter when it comes in a bright cheerful hug :)





No comments:

Post a Comment