©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Interested in Guest Blogging?

As you might have noticed May is the start of our busiest season here at Verte. So we have been sharing some people and products we love... and several of them have been kind enough to help out with some guests posts! I love it when other people stop by and share with you... and I hope you do as well!

So I wanted to put out an open call for help this summer. While I still plan to hold true to my plans and give you solid advice and photography tips... I also thought it would be fun to share some of your memories, and stories along the way! It helps give me a break (and you!) from those very long thought out technical posts!

To that end, I am asking for some additional guest posts... perhaps you want to share YOUR best camera secret, or maybe simply some wordless stories. I also would LOVE some Road Trippin posts for July's series! Your best tips, advice, places to go, what to see.... travel stories! (I personally want to bring you a vacation Anthony Bordain style... but I lack his finesse).

If your interested in guest blogging - please contact me! Leave a message, drop me a line on Twitter, or email me direct! We would love to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment