©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Time to Click: Last thoughts

As I close this series, I truly hope I have inspired, and taught each of you something that you didn't know before.
I have said it many time and I will tell you again in case you have missed it... I am an "explainer." That's my job. That's a passion. I LOVE to share my knowlage and give you the "why" not just tell you this is how you should do something... or tell you what a button does... but to paint you a picture of WHY you might want to use it!

This month was FULL of technical explanations, and loads of information... mostly so we have a place to build on together. I am focused and committed to expanding your photography world. I hope you will continue to be a part of the discussion and let me know what helped you, where you are still struggling... or even submit your images for review, and help! I LOVE doing that!

Now... I used to play a game with my class at the end of our basic photography series - So I thought I would do the same for you. Below are 5 images. Comment below, or send me an email (vertephoto at gmail dot com) 

Include: The name of the composition used (or compositions if more then one), and what type of mode (aperture, shutter speed, or scene mode) was most likely used. From the entries I will draw names and I will send you a surprise! Who doesn't like a surprise?

Here are the images: note: Not all of these are my images... some are simply awesome!



1.


2.

3.


http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/08/08/18/


4.


5.


Good Luck!




2 comments:

  1. I have only recently began looking at photography blogs...what a world I was missing! Oh my gosh...the photos show things I have seen many times but never really saw! I think I would like to start a new hobby....
    so I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!I just bounced over to your blog (and followed!) hysterical! You have your hands full AND you "think you need a hobby" HA! I really do admire that! Thanks for following and leaving your info - I might not have found you otherwise :)

      Delete