©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Looking for a shop swap?

I have been thinking of a fun way to promote and meet some new bloggers, and shop owners so I thought I would offer a service swap and review!

I will provide reviews on my blog, and promotion on multiple social media outlets, AND free product images with a full release for your use, for up to 5 items. As part of the swap, I would love a review, and similar promotion on social media and your blog or website of my services. Products will be returned to you unless you specifically tell me otherwise. Unfortunately, I do need to limit the amount of people that I offer this too... so I have placed a limit right now of the first 10 NEW CLIENTS.

If you need a few new images of holiday items or new items you are working on this is a great opportunity. Not only do you get great images for FREE - but you get promotion as well! In case you don't know about my services you can check out my website here.

I offer multiple  images of each product. Plus, your items are typically photographed and posted for your preview/approval on a secure site 1-2 days after I receive your items! This phototrade is a $50 value for each person, with nothing but shipping and a bit of space on your blog! Plus, if you would like to add additional items to your package, we can discuss a discounted rate, or trade for extra items! Just send me an email or message to discuss the details!

vertephoto@gmail.com

I can't wait to see some new products! I will update this post with a ***closed promotion*** tag when it is no longer available!

3 comments:

  1. What a great promotion you are offering to people! :) How fabulous! Shared in our big Storenvy group. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cody! Very sweet of you to share!

    ReplyDelete