©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Monday, October 15, 2012

Latest Coffee Mug Swap


First a big shout out to Heather from Heatherly Loves who put together this great mug swap that I was lucky enough to get an invitation too. If you don't know Heather, shes super fun, and crafty and I highly recommend you check her out, and get to know her via her blog, pintrest or even twitter. 

I really enjoy doing these swaps... not just because I get a new mug, but because I learn so much about the person I get to send something to. AND I must say it is always interesting to me to see what is selected as a mug that fits my personality and interests.

For this swap I was partnered with Megan from Whimsically Homemade
whimsicallyhomemade.blogspot.com
http://pinterest.com/whimsicallyhome/

Since this was a partner - I sent something to her, and she back to me! Which I LOVE btw!

For her, I was very thoughtless and completely forgot to send her a note with her mug. So Megan, I am sorry for that! I was so proud of myself for getting it shipped early - I ran straight from the store to the USPS store and didn't think of it again until I saw your SUPER cute card!

I had been to the Whimsically Homemade blog before, and it stuck in my mind due to the owl theme. Which I thought super cute to start with... but as I dove in as a stalker, I found there is so much more to the gals on that blog. But when I came across your mug in the Halloween section, I couldn't resist it! If you want to know what I found - check out Megan's post on Whimsically Homemade

For those of you reading so patiently to me ramble on - Megan more then out-did herself on finding just the right mug for me! As I mentioned it came with a super cute card and handwritten note.





Go Green - in French... how adorably perfect! I don't know where you found it - but I cant think of anything that would have been better! Thanks so much for being so thoughtful!

 If you enjoyed this reveal - you should check out the others on the Reveal Link Up!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a perfect mug for you!!! I love it!! Isn't the mug swap so much fun??? I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I am super excited to find my next swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect mug! It caught my eye as soon as I scrolled down to see the swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I am so jealous that I missed out on that swap! LOL. Awesome mug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH!!! Don't worry about the card. As soon as I seen the mug I was just in LOVE and didn't even think about a card! How did you know? *wink wink* As to where I found yours...well that'll have to stay a secret.

    Love your partner in crime,

    Megan

    ReplyDelete