©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Friday, October 5, 2012

Flaunt It: The Tiny Diva
I have been working with Amy from The Tiny Diva since she started in 2010, 2 years later I am happy to say that I still LOVE her. She is a great mom, loving wife, and in addition to that and a Full-Time position as a therapist she makes the BEST hand crafted, custom bows for kids, teens, bridal and events! I am super excited to showcase some of her items so you can get to know her this week! Here is a small peek into Amy's life

Amy started her business in 2010 because she needed to bring in some extra money for her growing family and could not work at the time. She is a fully time therapist and enjoys working with teenagers!
Amy offers custom hair accessories for all ages in addition wedding sashes, tutu dresses and other fun children accessories. When I asked Amy "What Inspired you to Open a business?" She told me"My daughter was born with a cleft palette and lip and I needed to not work due to all of her surgery’s, so I got creative and loved it!" She draws inspiration from EVERYWHERE from local teens to magazines! 
The best part about The Tiny Diva business is that Amy offers custom bows for you! You can send her a outfit, or idea and she always comes up with something creative, inventive and beautiful, handmade, just for you! 

Want to try The Tiny Diva's services? Here is a special offer just for Capture Life readers: Enjoy a By one get one free custom clip by simply contacting Amy at thetinydiva.etsy.com or from her facebook page /thetinydiva

Want more? Enter to win a Free custom wedding sash if you post on her Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment