©Verte Photography All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Krafty Kash


Today, I would like to introduce you to Krafty Kash. I myself just found out about her and I can't tell you how excited I am!

I received a thank-you and this little gift from a client, and totally fell in love!
Find Krafty Kash on ETSY


 It is a charming necklace, with my initial, a pearl and a super cute camera! What more does a girl need! I was super excited and kicked out these couple of product images to be able to share with all of you!


Visit Kraft Kash's AMAZING BLOG

I really love the simple, casual look of this necklace! I am not super big into the "statement" pieces and I find that this adds interest and some discreet advertising without being all "in your face" about it.



When you visit her store, be sure to check out the custom items she can make for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment